Social Media Buttons

7.26.2012

5 ORGANIC MAKEUP FINDS FROM ETSY

I have super sensitive skin so I find that wearing natural organic makeup works best for me.  I've found a few shops from Etsy that feature organic, natural makeup that I can't wait to try.  

I've been looking for a face primer that doesnt have all the chemicals, this one sounds amazing!

Borneminerals

If you're a one-stop shopper, this wonderful shop has a beautiful Summer Glow kit for your entire look!

BeneficialMineralCo.

Perhaps your a liquid foundation kind of gal, I've been waiting for my current foundation to run out so I can give this lovely shop a try. 

Oh Sudz


This lipstick is the perfect neutral shade for summer and I love the shiny, sleek packaging!

JustPureMineralsShop

If your a lip balm kind of girl, this Summer Citrus Lip Balm from UnaBiologicals sounds divine!

UnaBiologicals

I think my first purchase with be the liquid foundation and the summer citrus lip balm!  Let me know which ones you try and what you think!!

5 comments:

  1. I really need to start switching all my products over to stuff like this. I am just trying to let all my old stuff run out. I don't want to use anymore products that are tested on animals. :(

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! YAY!
    You can read about it on my blog here:
    http://www.mymodstyle.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to switch your products over and using your old stuff up till it's gone, is definitely easier on the mind and wallet ; ) I try and only use things with ingredients that I can pronounce, same with my food.


      Thank you for nominating me! What a great post, I'm excited to write it up!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing more information on Organic makeup
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the help on related topic.. valuable information..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, thanks for sharing the information. I will come to look for update about Certified organic makeup Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete