Social Media Buttons

3.10.2012

♥ PORTLAND VS. SEATTLE ♥

♥ PORTLAND VS. SEATTLE ♥

Hi everyone!  So I need a little advice! I'm planning a trip to...well Portland, OR or Seattle, WA, and I'm trying to decide which one to visit and what to see and do.  What do you think?

I've heard of all the great food in both places.  I consider myself to be an avid foodie, food truck follower, just plain love good food, slow food, organic, healthy.....you get what I'm sayin' 

Maple braised pork belly waffle►Skillet Dinner, Seattle, WA

The Waffle Window►Portland, OR
What about places to visit within the cities????
I love the outdoors, parks with lots of trees, city scenes with great atmosphere, awesome local beers....

Pikes Market►Seattle, WA




Portland Japanese Garden
Obviously, I briefly touched on things to do in these two wonderful cities.  I'd love to hear your suggestions on your favorite things to do in these great places.  Please comment below with your suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment