Social Media Buttons

9.18.2012

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING

Vow Renewal actually!

My best friend, since we were 14, and her wonderful husband are renewing their vows and I get to be a bridesmaid!!  AND I get to design the bridal jewelry!!  I'm most excited to make the bride's necklace! (blog post to come).

Her wedding theme has an elegant garden feel and it's taking place in this beautiful outdoor venue called The French Estate...oolalaa


After two short trips to Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo we found her dress! A beautiful gown in elegant lace. Next was the hunt for my bridesmaid dress.  I was unsuccessful at finding a dress at the bridal stores so on a whim we decided to pop into Nordstrom and take a look at their wedding section.  The wedding colors are sage and lavender and my dress needed to be in sage.  Happily, within seconds of entering the wedding section we find my dress!! The only sage dress on the reduced rack, it was kismet!!

 
I'm having tons of fun looking for bridal necklace ideas on Pinterest and Etsy.  My bestie wants pearls to match the classy elegance of her lace dress.  Right now I'm looking into styles and Swarovski pearls to create the perfect statement necklace for the big day. Any ideas??




No comments:

Post a Comment