Social Media Buttons

1.08.2013

WINTER DRY SKIN REMEDY

This winter weather had made my skin so dry! It seems like my hands have never been as dry as they have been recently. I'm a chemical free kinda gal and I look to nature and clean non toxic kinds of products as much as I can. I've been applying coconut oil and Shea butter to no avail but thankfully I figured out a solution to my dry skin woes that I want to share with you! This nightly routine has has really saved my skin!

Directions:
Step 1:: Melt 2 tbs coconut oil until is runny and while still slightly warm apply to your hands.

Step 2:: wear cotton gloves overnight to seal in moisture

Step 3:: wake up with super soft, moisturized skin!!

During the day, I swear by my favorite hand cream by Weleda. It has a wonderful citrus herbal scent that is wonderful. I apply in small amounts, directly after hand washing, focusing on the cuticle area first.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment