Social Media Buttons

8.07.2013

A Little Weekend DIY

I had so much fun this weekend! My bestie and I got to hang out with Chelsea from Lovely Indeed and Kelly from Studio DIY. We hung out at West Elm LA for a little geometric garland creation fun.


 Have you heard of a Cronut? Well let me tell you! A croissant-donuts hybrid, what could be better? Croissants are amazing and I have a weakness for donuts so the marriage of the two is like a gift from heaven! 


We meet some really fun people at the event. Blogger Jaime from Paint The Gown Red, Christina from Cascadehermann, and Andrea from Legal Miss Sunshine.

I just love makers, crafters, DIYers! Look how talented they are, our gifts (just for attending) were packaged so cutely we didnt want to open them. Ha!


We had such a blast! I'm excited to attend more event in the future!  This event was posted through Skillshare, a very cool site where you can meet and learn and do with fellow makers. Have you attended any events through Skillshare? What did you learn? Let me know below, I'd love to check them out!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for coming, so glad you had fun!! Hope to see you at a future event! =)

    ReplyDelete